Its been more than 2.5 years since I last blogged. Like most things in my life, my interest in blogging arose inspired from without - by reading some science blogs (if I remember correctly) from friends -, and died a quick death at the hands of slogging at work, lack of sustained motivation and a diversion of hobby time.
In this intervening time, much has changed. My viewpoint on life for instance. I can now see how my initial posts were complete gibberish. Random thoughts jotted down to impress and display one's ego.
Even now, my thoughts have turned back to blogging for 2 reasons - as usual, one of them is an inspiration from reading a friend of a friend's blog and how it forms a carefully constructed forum for exhibiting his main interests; another is the need to write down my thoughts as they happen now (there are many more of them at much deeper levels than before) for obtaining clarity as well as for recording for my later perusal. As a useful side effect, I hope to share these thoughts with a special friend at a later time and not have circumstances impede ideal communication at that point (more on this later).
Now, if only I can change the name of the blog into something more pleasing ...
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment